Implementation Engineer – Naples, FL
DESCRIPTION: Implementation Engineer
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
JOB LOCATION: Naples, FL (Corporate Headquarters)
IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER JOB DUTIES
- Designs, implements and maintains enterprise grade identity & access management (“IAM”) solutions for customers
- Gather granular technical requirements from customer stakeholders and translate them into a configured solution within the Fischer Identity Suite.
- Design hierarchical security policies (RBAC, ABAC) based on customer-defined provisioning and de-provisioning policy requirements.
- Design and implement GRC solutions including PCI, SOX, HIPPA, FERPA compliant solutions
- Design and implement re-certification processes for customers to attest/remediate access on an annual basis
- Build end-to-end enterprise grade IAM solutions including auto-event detection, workflow, self-service initiated access requests, help desk configurations, governance, and downstream target system automation including provisioning / de-provisioning, and access management
- Design proper error handling methods into solutions to limit incident (ticket) creation and help desk intervention for on premise solutions and support cases for cloud-based deployments.
- Install the Fischer Identity Suite, including configuring the pre-requisites desired on customer servers.
- Meet tight customer deadlines while delivering robust, intelligent IAM solutions
- Consult customers on best practices for IAM and work with customers to define / refine business processes
- Design and implement password management and single sign on solutions including SSO, Federation & ADFS
- Analyze customer requirements and provide effort estimates to ensure customer expectations are properly set regarding project timing and cost.
- Perform proof of concepts in support of the company’s sales efforts
- Create and maintain solution documentation for customer solutions
- Provide level 3 assistance to the Support group if/when problems arise with customer’s production solutions.
- Work in a high impact, high intensity environment and stay focused and organized
Promoting process improvement, problem solving, presenting technical information, quality focus, attention to detail, and understanding information security policies.
DESIRED TECHNICAL EXPERTISE/EXPERIENCE
HIGHER EDUCATION SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
Technical expertise PeopleSoft Application Suite, Banner, Desire 2 Learn, Canvas, Blackboard, Datatel (Ellucian), Moodle, the affiliation model, InCommon, eduPerson, Higher education Identity management experience is highly desirable.
Interested individuals should send resume and separate cover letter to email@example.com and enter IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER - Naples, FL in the subject field, or click here.