Project Manager – Naples, FL
DESCRIPTION: Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER JOB PURPOSE: To manage all implementations projects to a successful completion.
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
SALARY RANGE: $75,000 to $90,000 annually
JOB LOCATION: Naples, FL (Corporate Headquarters)
PROJECT MANAGER JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the Fischer project methodology and associated policies and procedures.
- Deliver all presentations required related to Fischer’s project methodology; including question & answer sessions and training (where applicable).
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Forecast resource requirements for upcoming projects; preparing the master project schedule; scheduling projects; coordinating all required project meetings, including the daily standup; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; speak with the customer on a daily basis while the project is active to ensure the project moves forward every day.
- Coordinate project workshops, and all required / requested onsite visits including “not-to-exceed” expense forecasting;
- Coordinate delivery of fully executed contractual documents including the statement of work, project change requests, project acceptance, and all associated project documents.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Act as the project manager for end-to-end management of consumer-facing Identity Management application projects for cloud and on premise deployments.
- Primary project interface for SOW creation and delivery and management (alignment, monitoring, scope, escalations) including project change requests.
- Primary project interface for any bugs or enhancements that may arise during a project.
- Produce daily project status reports per the SCRUM project management methodology
- Work with the project leaders to identify resource requirements, determine appropriate team members, organize project deliverables, and define scope of project
- Support business analysis and process discussions as part of the application migration activities throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Responsible for all senior management-level presentations to stakeholder with needs analysis findings and next steps as it pertains to the project
- Consolidate project plans with appropriate time frames for a successful implementation
- Manage stakeholder expectation throughout the project re: scope, budget, billing, schedules and timeframes
- Define and manage scope of project, identify out-of-scope tasks and present to stakeholder for sign off
- Strong business acumen a must
- Developing master schedules, Coaching, Supervision, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Verbal and written communication.
- Excels working in a dynamic, fast-changing project environment.
- Comfortable managing aggressive schedules driven by the diverse needs from product management, marketing, legal and IT.
- Understanding of IT application architecture principles. Strong individual and team time management skills, prioritizing and delegating tasks
- Previous experience as a business analyst for Identity & access management.
- Previous experience hosting implementation workshops to gather customer requirements for large scale IAM projects
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience implementing identity & access management solutions for enterprise customers is a must.
- Previous project management experience is a plus. Experience with the Fischer International Identity Suite a plus.
- Experience in overseeing at least one Enterprise wide transition to a large IDM solution
- Experience with off the shelf IDM / SSO products and various technologies around IDM, such as SAML, OAuth, Open ID, etc.
- Experience integrating requirements and managing constraints across multiple business units (Product Management, SW Engineering, Marketing, Legal, IT)
- Experience with specific software project management methodologies: SCRUM
- Experience in software development
- Prior experience successfully managing large-scale IT deployment projects
Interested individuals should send resume and separate cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter PROJECT MANAGER - Naples, FL in the subject field, or click here.