Senior Java/J2EE Developer – Naples, FL
DESCRIPTION: SENIOR JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER
SALARY: 90k – 110k
JOB LOCATION: Naples, FL (Corporate Headquarters)
SENIOR JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER
Fischer International Identity is the technology leader in cloud-based Identity Management solutions. Fischer is an advocate for Higher Education and commercial enterprises by securing the identities of their users and mitigating risk while avoiding exorbitant professional services costs to deploy and govern identity management.
Fischer places the customer above all else. We strive to make our customer’s lives easier every day. The SENIOR JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER is, therefore, one of the most important positions in our company. We are seeking an individual with a passion for developing high quality Java based web application using Spring MVC framework in a Continuous Integration environment. The successful candidate will be able to apply their knowledge of Java and Spring to create a high quality scalable web application.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Product Owner and the team
- Analyze user stories and suggest solution/design
- Design and develop highly scalable and reliable framework for the application
- Develop high quality, readable, testable and efficient code including unit and automated testing that exceeds the code review
- Follow continuation Integration process and code standards
- Guide/help other team members on Spring framework and other technologies
- Be a naturally agile team member in the Scrum tem.
- Collaborate with team and share best practices
- Participate in define, design, develop and review process
- Database Design & Coding experience – SQL databases like MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Excellent experience in various server side java using Spring Framework, Spring Integration (DSL), Spring Security, Hibernate, AspectJ, etc.
- Unit & Integration test using TestNG
- Strong coding skills
- Strong understanding of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Strong organizational skills are essential
- Excellent grasp of SDLC including Agile Scrum
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Experience working as part of a distributed team across geographies and time zones
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science with 4+ years experiences in or equivalent software application design and development
- Experience with Git/Gerit, Continuous Integration process, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AMQP, Spring Batch, Spring Data & Spring SD is a plus
Interested individuals should send resume and separate cover letter to email@example.com and enter SENIOR JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER - Naples, FL in the subject field, or click here.